2011年9月22日 星期四

Straight From The Horse's Heart: A Spiritual Ride Through Love. Loss And Hope (force Of The Horse) - R.t. Fitch And Tersa Ziegler Fitch

straight from the horse's heart: a spiritual ride through love. loss and hope (force of the horse) - r.t. fitch and tersa ziegler fitch
straight from the horse's heart: a spiritual ride through love. loss and hope (force of the horse) - r.t. fitch and tersa ziegler fitch

These stories are very touching, heart felt and gripping. Some of the best times I experienced in my years growing up were with my best friend , Gypsie, as she taught me so much about me and about love and life. I was so touched when I read of R.T.'s experience in communication with these horses because it is real and the things he learned was astonishing. R.T. and his wife Terry have set out to spread the word and tell people the stories of abuse and slaughter of these beautiful and intelligent creatures in hopes that this treatment will cease. They have fostered abused horses and saved many from slaughter and their work continues. I did not know of the horse slaughter until reading this book and I warn you even the coldest of hearts will grow weak from some of these stories but they must be read, his stories must be told. Precious Ethan, and the others of unique personalities and what they brought to be R.T and Terry's family is simply touching. This is a wonderfully written book; I was engaged from the beginning, however I admit I could've finished sooner had I not put it down out of reflection and being moved by what I read. .I am in awe of their work and envy what they are doing because I know they have had to feel much pain for the good they are doing. These are truly special people and I want to encourage everyone to please tell people about them and what they are doing, even if I had never been so lucky to have been graced in my life by such a beautiful soul as I was, I would've come away from this book just as moved and felt the same compassion. This book was not written for their personal gain but to help and assist the horses. The proceeds are donated to Habitat for Horses an Equine Protective Organization This is such a wonderful thing they are doing and am very happy to have gotten a chance to see inside their world. --http://cafeofdreams.blogspot.com/2009/02/straight-from-horses-heart-by-rt-fitch.html Feb. 15, 2009 Reviewer: Lauri (aka Photoquest)

DOWNLOAD STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S HEART: A SPIRITUAL RIDE THROUGH LOVE. LOSS AND HOPE (FORCE OF THE HORSE) - R.T. FITCH AND TERSA ZIEGLER FITCH

沒有留言:

張貼留言