2011年9月19日 星期一

Mind Games. - Ian Duckett

mind games. - ian duckett
mind games. - ian duckett

Mind Games.

How to use the power of the mind to achieve your body building goals.

Introduction

My name is Ian Duckett. I am a lifetime natural bodybuilder, power lifter in which I have achieved great competition success. I am also one of the country’s leading personal trainers and have amazing success with my clients. I am happy and enjoy life, each day I get up and do what I love to do. If I had a million pounds, I would do exactly what I do now. Wow- how lucky I am. I am not lucky- not at all. I made my own luck- through hard work and dedication. Only now I am reaping the seeds I sowed years ago.

I don’t mention this to blow my own horn, but to bring to your attention, that I, by my own admittance have poor genetics for bodybuilding. The one thing I do have is a powerful mindset. This alone has helped me overcome every set back and achieve all my goals.

I have seen many times over the years, people with great genetics for this sport and for many other things for that matter, but as far as having will power, determination and the will to win, there is nothing. They just seem to plod along, quite happy to give 60% when 100% is what is needed.
Even people like myself with average genetics don't really give all they should either, lost in thinking that whatever they do, they will not grow anyway and that anybody big must be on drugs. How wrong they are, you can grow, you can achieve success, but only if you believe you can.
If you have purchased this booklet you obviously think there is something amiss, or you may be doing things right but just need another edge to help you achieve even more. The ideas in this booklet I have accumulated from years of reading positive thinking books and I have related them to bodybuilding, but they can relate to any area of your life. You will find in time that when you make a success of one area of your life, other areas of your life follow parallel lines of success.
I hope you find this booklet a great help now and in the future. This information has the power to turn your life about, but only if you want it to and make it happen!

Ian Duckett Bodyindesign copyright 010.
www.bodyindesign.co.uk.

DOWNLOAD MIND GAMES. - IAN DUCKETT

沒有留言:

張貼留言