2011年9月26日 星期一

Living In The Shadows Of A Secret Cancer - Emanuele Radosta

living in the shadows of a secret cancer - emanuele radosta
living in the shadows of a secret cancer - emanuele radosta

I remember every moment of my ordeal like it was yesterday, and that?s why I?m writing this true life, tell all story. This book is for all the other men out there who have or have had the ?Secret Cancer?. This Secret Cancer is probably the most disrespected, misunderstood and shamed of all cancers. That?s because men don?t talk about that part of their body openly with most other people, especially if they are missing part of it. I lived with this secret long enough and I know others have as well. This book will share my experience with you and hopefully shed some much needed light and understanding on the subject. Hopefully it will convince you to look at this disease differently and provide hope and a better understanding of how it feels to have it, and give it the respect it deserves.

DOWNLOAD LIVING IN THE SHADOWS OF A SECRET CANCER - EMANUELE RADOSTA

沒有留言:

張貼留言