2011年9月17日 星期六

I'm Just Like Capt. Kirk Because... - Joe King And William Shatner

i'm just like capt. kirk because... - joe king and william shatner
i'm just like capt. kirk because... - joe king and william shatner

"I'M JUST LIKE CAPT. KIRK BECAUSE..."

"Oh Captain! My Captain!" Forgive this gentle mutiny. You will always be The Big Giant Head to me... Actually this irreverent salute is to "The Big Giant Head" in all of us. If you ever had a thing for swivel chairs, a problem with authority figures, or if all your shortcuts end up on the wrong side of the universe -- this book is for you.

- Official Disclaimer by William Shatner!
- 48 pg, B/W, 20# bond, 4 color card stock cover, saddle stitch, 8.5"x5"

DOWNLOAD I'M JUST LIKE CAPT. KIRK BECAUSE... - JOE KING AND WILLIAM SHATNER

沒有留言:

張貼留言