2011年9月25日 星期日

The Big Fat Lie Files - All The Big Fat Lies You've Been Told About Joint Ventures - Lisa Kuo

the big fat lie files - all the big fat lies you've been told about joint ventures - lisa kuo
the big fat lie files - all the big fat lies you've been told about joint ventures - lisa kuo

My name is Liz Tomey, and I first want to thank you for picking up this report. I could go
on to explain about me and all my businesses, and tell you why you just gotta listen to
me, but frankly I’m not trying to directly sell you anything here, so we can skip all that! ☺
(If you want to know all about me, there’s an about me section at the bottom of this
report if you care to take a glance at it.)
I’ve simply put some killer content in this report that I hope opens your mind and gives
you several of those profitable “ah-ha moments”. This report is all about telling you the
truth about some out and out lies that have been told over and over, and to give you
some examples of some great techniques you can use to kick your business into
overdrive.
Let’s get started…
I want to say right off the bat, that I didn’t write this report to knock anyone or any other
product out there.

I wrote this report because there was a true need for it. I’ve got to tell you and most
importantly show you that you’ve been told a lot of lies about joint ventures, and you’re
also under a spell about them that could be costing you money.
I’m not going to mention names or point fingers. I’m just going to show you some
examples of some of the lies, and give you the truth about them. Then we’ll move on
and allow you to see some real examples of these truths. (Yes, this is the killer stuff.)
So, let’s get started with “Big Fat Lie” #1.
The Big Fat Lie Files
Big Fat Lie #1 – Joint ventures can only be used to promote
products.
Are you freaking kidding me? This lie has caused a way of thinking that is costing you
(and a ton of other people) a ton of money. If you are only using joint ventures to
promote products, you are missing out not only on money, but so much more.
Joint ventures can be created to build lists, share resources, create products, and so
much more.
When you get the following statement out of your mind…
Joint ventures can only be used to promote products
You literally unlock the keys to success. Seriously! I’m not over hyping this and I’ll
show you some examples that PROVE this in just a second.
Big Fat Lie #2 – You Can’t Use Joint Ventures If You’re A
Newbie
This lie alone is probably responsible for the most failures and loss of money from
literally thousands upon thousands of newbies.
I’m going to give you some amazing examples later on in this report that’s going to
prove that this is a big fat lie, and that newbies can use joint ventures to profit wildly just
like the big name guys.

......

DOWNLOAD THE BIG FAT LIE FILES - ALL THE BIG FAT LIES YOU'VE BEEN TOLD ABOUT JOINT VENTURES - LISA KUO

沒有留言:

張貼留言