2011年4月30日 星期六

Octopus Hunter

photo

octopus Hunter

I had just tried octopus for dinner the night before after the waitress convinced me that it was authentic and the best item on the menu (it was good, but very fishy). Even though I had just eaten it for dinner we were very surprised to see this snorkeler spear an octopus while walking over the bridge across the channel. He saw me with my camera and held it up for a photo op. I was even more surpised when I found an octopus the next day while snorkeling, definitely a highlight of the trip! Vacation, San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Tags

animal

fishing

nature

ocean

octopus

puerto rico

san juan

sea

snorkel

spear

trip

vacation

water

United States

san juan puerto rico, octopus, waitress, spear, san juan puerto, highlight, bridge

Flickr.com

沒有留言:

張貼留言