2011年4月17日 星期日

Spring morning, Peter Lougheed Provincial Park, Alberta

photo

Spring morning, Peter Lougheed Provincial Park, Alberta

The snow on this solitary tree, gracing the shore of Lower Kananaskis Lake, attracted my attention, as well as the tree's tilt.

I made one composition with the sun fully behind the tree then, remembering again how flickr buddy Gary Randall (check out his amazing stuff) so often makes great use of sun bursts, I moved my tripod just a little to the right and tried again. This version works better.

And yes folks, this is spring in Alberta.

For more pictures like this, check out Seasons of Light, my website: web.mac.com/frankdmking/

Check out my new coffeetable book "Special Places: A Landscape Photographer's Vision of Southern Ontario" - www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/1913346

Tags

Frank King

Not HDR

Alberta

spring

snow

Rockies

Rocky Mountains

Kananaskis

sunburst

peter lougheed provincial park, landscape photographer, seasons of light, sun bursts, coffeetable book, solitary tree, gary randall, web mac, s vision, spring morning, book detail, amazing stuff, website web, southern ontario, blurb, tilt, composition, tripod

Flickr.com

沒有留言:

張貼留言