2011年6月24日 星期五

Triple Towers / Rotterdam

photo

Triple Towers / Rotterdam

After visiting these buildings (at the 9th floor I wanted to shoot a marvelous ultra wide angled Rotterdam, but it started raining big time, messing up my view entirely. Grrrr!) I took a couple shots from da bottom (also LE with filter, but I'm not quite satisfied with those). This one is HDR (3 pix).

View Large [press L] and/or use the arrows on your keyboard to Flick through my images. Ta!

You can follow me and my work on Twitter: Zzapback on Twitter

Date: Taken on June 23, 2011 at 10.58am CEST

Exif data
Camera Nikon D90
Exposure 0.002 sec (1/500)
Aperture f/11.0
Focal Length 15 mm
ISO Speed 200

HDR, 3 pix into Photomatix, into PS Cs5 for extra 'treatment'. :)

Tags

Rotterdam

Vierhavensstraat

Marconistraat

Triple

Towers

Marconiplein

Spangen

365

arbo

Rotjeknor

Nederland

Netherlands

Holland

Dutch

Europe

Europa

stad

city

urban

zzapback.nl

zzapback

fotografie

grafische

vormgeving

Bergselaan

Liskwartier

Rob de Voogd

Robert

de

Voogd

Have a nice day!

photomatix, couple shots, cs5, sec 1, nice day, big time, arrows, flick, aperture, rotterdam, june 23, nikon, keyboard, images

Flickr.com

沒有留言:

張貼留言