2011年3月11日 星期五

...Weekend

photo

...Weekend

Unedited shot of bikers in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

My weekend has started, the sun is shining, the coffee is delicious and I'm looking forward to some serious puddle hunting downtown because it briefly rained last night...what else could a wicked Reflectah ask for?! I'm going to make some more coffee now and sit outside on my balcony to watch the birds and listen to the sounds of the day. I wish you a good time and send you lots of relaxing vibrations from my own little private piece of heaven :))

Thank God it's Friday!

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

Tags

AmsterSam

AmsterS@m

Amsterdam

Holland

Netherlands

Europe

Winter

2010

Carpe Diem

Life is good

Check out my Website, www.amstersam.com

Amsterdam - The best City in the World

Reflections of Amsterdam

No Photoshop

Unedited

Sony HX1

AmsterS@m the wicked Reflectah

The Wicked Reflectah

Wicked

Reflectah

Wicked Reflections

Puddle Pictures

Water Reflections

Puddle

Reflection

Water

Bike

sounds of the day, piece of heaven, private piece, magic tricks, vibrations, bikers, balcony, good time, amsterdam, birds, hunting, coffee, sony, god, sun

Flickr.com

沒有留言:

張貼留言